Student Success Suite Application Release in Pilot Tomorrow, May 23, 2023
Jane Linder Member, Moderator
An update to the CCCApply Standard and CCPG 2023-2024 online application will be deployed into Pilot on May 23, 2023, starting at noon. There is no downtime expected for this pilot release.
This minor release, CCCApply 6.13, includes the following enhancements:
For full release details and pilot testing instructions, go to the CCCApply 6.13 Release Notes.
- New student parent question (AB2881) in CCCApply Standard and an updated CCPG 2023-2024 application
- Important! Colleges must upgrade to SuperGlue Release 4.7 to receive the new student parent field data. SuperGlue Release 4.7 is available now! Contact [email protected] to schedule your upgrade to SuperGlue 4.7.
- Updated AB540 Nonresident Tuition Form on the post-submission standard application Special Links page (2023 version)
- Change to the “exit” age on the foster youth question in the Special Residency section
- The application confirmation page now displays college contact information to assist students
- CCCApply SIS Receipt flag (sis_receipt) is now available for ad hoc reporting in the CCCApply Report Center.
After a successful one-week pilot testing period, CCCApply 6.13 will be deployed into production with a target date of May 30, 2023, starting at noon. There is no expected downtime for the production release.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 213 CCCTC System Alerts
- 791 CCCApply
- 133 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 19 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 38 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info