AB-2881 Public postsecondary education: students with dependent children.
I'm not sure if this has been discussed or asked before but with the passing of AB-2881 is it possible to add a question about this on CCCAPPLY?
- By July 1, 2023. All colleges shall give priority enrollment to a student parent. Ed Code Section 66025.81
- A student parent is “a student who has a child or children under 18 years of age who will receive more than half of their support from that student.” Ed Code Section 66025.81(b)
In regards to AB-2881, Ed Code Section 66025.8 and Open CCC Application.
The online CCPG application for 2023-2024 will be updated this month with the new parenting question, which is: Do you have children or dependents who will receive more than half of their support from you between July 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024?
The CCCApply standard application will have a similarly worded question added to the Demographics section in the early summer timeframe.
Jason Smith, CCCTC Support Engineer0
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info