Zero Downtime Student Success Suite Minor Release and Hotfix in Pilot Today
Jane Linder Member, Moderator
edited August 2022 in CCCTC System Alerts
A Student Success Suite(SSS) minor release and hotfix will be deployed in Pilot today, Thursday, August 25, 2022, at approximately 12 pm. There is no expected downtime for this pilot release.
The minor release, CCCApply 6.11.0, includes useability enhancements to improve student navigation of the CCCApply standard, noncredit, international, and ccpg applications.
Go to the CCCApply 6.11.0 Release Notes page for full release details and instructions on how to preview the changes in pilot.
The hotfix release, OpenCCC 2.1.4, includes the following updates:
- Fix to address “invalid email format” error encountered when a student uses an email with a “.online” domain
- Fix to address “invalid format” error encountered when a student enters a primary phone number with phone number digits only
Following successful pilot tests, a production release is targeted for Tuesday, August 30th at approximately 5 pm. There is no expected downtime for the production release.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info