Error when importing Supplemental Questions in Pilot
I downloaded an inactive Supplemental Questions from our college dated 2013-01-01, and try to import it again. The following error occurred on import:
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException - with linked exception: [Exception [EclipseLink-25004] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.7.1.v20171221-bd47e8f): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.XMLMarshalException Exception Description: An error occurred unmarshalling the document Internal Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in prolog.] null Exception Description: An error occurred unmarshalling the document Internal Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in prolog.
The XML is valid in a XML validator. Could you suggest what the issue maybe please? I understand the xml is rather old. Thank you in advance.
Thank you Jason. I have now submitted a ticket.
Can I have you please open a ticket by sending an email to: [email protected]
Please include the XML file and what school you are from ( I can't seem to tell that) and we can begin troubleshoot this issue.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info