Dependent Status Value of "0"
According to the data dictionary, the only response options for data element dependent_status are “1”,”2”,”3”. In addition, a response is required. However, LA colleges have received applications with the value of "0". This was reported to the CCC Tech Center as part of service ticket #710916 on 2/23/2022 but I have not heard back from them yet. I will follow-up.
Has any other college encountered this incident? Does anyone know if there was a change in the dependent_status values?
Hi, Should we log a ticket for this?
I checked and there is a Jira ticket for this issue.
Created March 8, 2022 at 1:46 PM
Updated April 4, 2022 at 6:22 PM
The priority is: "P3 P3 Consider with future work during normal planning"
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info