My Account Creation and Phone Data, Super / Project Glue
Hello, I notice with the new account creation, there is a phone field and the phone type is Mobile or Landline. We would like to read the data and import phone depending on what type it is. However, we can't find the mobile or landline data in our project glue data. Also, previously both mainphone and secondaryphone were populated but it look like just mainphone is populated now. Is this accurate?
My questions are:
- Where does the My OpenCCC Account phone number get stored (looks like main phone)?
- Is this the same phone number that comes over in the application?
- How can we distinguish mobile vs landline type?
- Is the secondary phone field still being used?
- 1.5K All Categories
- 190 CCCTC System Alerts
- 782 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 11 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom