SSS 1.0 Issues Update: SSNERROR Fix in Pilot Friday, February 10th
The Student Success Suite 1.0 has supported the creation of 36,798 new student accounts and 60,881 new student applications since its release to production on January 30th, 2022.
Below is a list of the Severity 1 issues reported by colleges with an update on the status of each. These are the highest-priority issues for the Tech Center as they affect the largest number of colleges. Issues that require a code change to fix will be slated for a hotfix as soon as possible.
Issues Fixed This Week:
- CCCApply Production Report Center Not Available: FIXED!
- Intermittent Issues Creating a Student Account: FIXED!
The Issues below impact Download Client application delivery only:
SSN missing on student applications. "SSNERROR" displaying in SSN field: In PILOT Friday, February 10th!
- Fix Status: This fix (CCCApply 6.9.1) will be pushed to pilot on Friday, February 10th. Following successful pilot testing, an announcement of the production deployment of the fix will be broadcast via email, listservs, and the ccctechnogy.info staff support forum.
- Important Notes:
- When this fix is in Production, colleges will need to use the CCCApply Administrator Reset Download utility to reset and re-download applications without an SSN. Documentation on the CCCApply Administrator Reset Download Utility can be found in the CCCApply Administrator User Guide/Reset Download section in the CCCApply Public Documentation website.
- This issue affects only colleges using the CCCApply Download Client.
- The “SSNERROR” value in the SSN field has interrupted the SIS/ERP import process for many student application records.
CCPG SSN and Middle Name fields missing in Download Client application data: In Progress
- Fix Status: This issue has not been resolved with the same fix as the SSNERROR issue above. Progress is being made on a separate fix.
- Note: SSN Number has been captured for students who entered one and can be delivered via the Download Client when the fix has been deployed.
- Colleges are hindered in their ability to process student CCPG applications
Issues Fixed from 1/31/2022 to 2/4/2022
Spam Filter Utility in CCCApply Not Showing Some Applications: FIXED!
- Fix Status: Fixed–Database updates completed on February 3, 2022 have fixed this issue. Colleges should now be able to use the CCCApply Administrator’s spam filter utility to search for and find their previously missing student applications.
Students Encountering 503/504 Errors When Clicking College Standard Application “Apply” links: FIXED!
- 503/504 Errors When Students Attempt to Access Online Non-Credit Applications: FIXED!
- Important Note: This fix may involve re-setting the Application type in the Edit Terms page in CCCApply Administrator. The SSS 1.0 Release included an enhancement so that Non-Credit Applications use their own, separate, terms. Refer to the SSS 1.0 Release Notes for more information on this enhancement.
Lower Severity Issues
Lower severity issues affecting fewer colleges or with workarounds in place are also being researched and addressed; however, these issues may not be included in the first post-release hotfix, which will be focused on addressing the Severity 1 issues listed above.
To report any additional issues please contact the staff support helpdesk:
Student and staff helpdesk volume has increased due to the new student account system rollout. Our 24/7 student support team is addressing all student calls and emails as quickly as possible. Staff support is also responding as quickly as possible to all reported issues and to college staff inquiries.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 184 CCCTC System Alerts
- 780 CCCApply
- 128 CCCApply Report Center
- 6 CCCApply Administrator
- 10 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom