CCC Tech Center Leadership: Please Update Us
I realize you are all busy trying to figure out a solution to the multiple problems manifesting with the latest upgrade. I personally find it disappointing that very little communication is going out to impacted colleges. I know it is frustrating for you and the CCCApply team, and at the college level, we are growing impatient with the lack of communication--except for one-liners. Can you please issue another update on all bugs and exactly how close you are to resolving them?
We sent out an update on Thursday to all colleges and continue to post updates on this forum in the many discussions started on this topic. Here's the update we sent out Thursday via emails to Admissions and Records staff at the colleges. We also posted this on the Admissions Listserv and on the listserv for the college CTOs. We completely agree that communication is important.
Below is a list of the Severity 1 issues reported by colleges with an update on the status of each one. These are the highest-priority issues affecting the largest number of colleges and those that require a code change to fix will be slated for a hotfix as soon as possible.
Spam Filter Utility in CCCApply Not Showing Some Applications–FIXED!
- Fix Status: Fixed–Database updates completed on February 3, 2022 have fixed this issue. Colleges should now be able to use the CCCApply Administrator’s spam filter utility to search for and find their previously missing student applications.
Students unable to view apps submitted prior to the SSS 1.0 release
- Fix Status: Fix in progress.
- Impacts: Students are unable to view any applications they submitted prior to the SSS 1.0 release. College staff can still view all submitted applications via the CCCApply Report Center.
The Issues below impact Download Client application delivery only:
SSN missing on student applications, "SSNERROR" displaying in SSN field
- Fix Status: This is the highest priority for the Student Success Suite development team, and a fix is in progress. The SSN number has been captured for students who entered one, and can be delivered via the Download Client once the fix is deployed.
- This issue affects only colleges using the CCCApply Download Client.
- The “SSNERROR” value in the SSN field has interrupted the SIS/ERP import process for many student application records.
- Recommended workarounds:
- Update the SIS/ERP import processes to ignore the SSN field for now. The SSN number has been captured for students who entered one. Once this issue is fixed the student’s SSN can be delivered via the Download Client.
- Colleges that have a production implementation of SuperGlue running in parallel with their Download Client can obtain the SSN number from the SuperGlue staging tables.
- Important Note:
- Although the SSN has been captured and can be delivered once this issue is resolved, the following additional SSN information fields have been set incorrectly and will not be able to be recovered: ssnNo, ssnException and ssnType.
CCPG SSN and Middle Name fields missing in Download Client application data
- Fix Status: Research indicates this issue may have the same root cause as the SSN error issue and may be addressed with the same fix. This issue will be re-evaluated once the SSN issue is fixed.
- Note: SSN Number has been captured for students who entered one and can be delivered via the Download Client when the fix has been deployed.
- Colleges are hindered in their ability to process student CCPG applications
Lower Severity Issues
Lower severity issues affecting fewer colleges or with workarounds in place are also being researched and addressed; however, these issues may not be included in the first post-release hotfix, which will be focused on addressing the Severity 1 issues listed above.
To report any additional issues please contact the staff support helpdesk: [email protected]
Student and staff helpdesk volume has increased due to the new student account system rollout. Our 24/7 student support team is addressing all student calls and emails as quickly as possible. Staff support is also responding as quickly as possible to all reported issues and to college staff inquiries.0
Hi Jane. Yes, thank you for that. We did receive it. We are asking for a new update. It has now been over a week and the issues still continue.0
Glad to hear we didn't miss you on that update! We plan to send out updates twice weekly. If you want to get updates more frequently than that please do use this forum and we'll respond as quickly as we can.0
- 1.5K All Categories
- 184 CCCTC System Alerts
- 790 CCCApply
- 130 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info