Library Services Platform Subscription Reimbursement FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions, and answers for the same, about the Library Services Platform Subscription Reimbursement process.
Question: How can CCCTC pay an invoice on behalf of my college?
Answer: At this time we cannot pay on your behalf, the college has to pay the bill and submit a claim for reimbursement and we will reimburse you.
Question: What is the Chancellors Office policy on reimbursement?
Answer: Please visit https://ccctechcenter.org/services/library-resources and look at the Chancellor’s Office Policy Memo DII 21-200-05 that is linked on the right side of the page.
Question: If I have already sent my invoice to the Chancellors Office, must I resubmit it here?
Answer: Yes, please submit through this process.
Question: How will we receive the payment?
Answer: A check will be mailed directly to your college, to the address on record for your college. We do not have the ability to send payments electronically.
Question: "How long does it take to process my request?
Answer: Processing of the payment will take up to 60 days, but may be faster depending on a number of factors.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 204 CCCTC System Alerts
- 795 CCCApply
- 130 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 19 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 38 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info