Student Success Suite 1.0 Production Release Targeted for Friday, January 28th
The Student Success Suite 1.0 release is targeted to deploy starting at 5 pm on Friday, January 28th, 2022. This production deployment may cause significant downtime for the following student-facing systems:
- OpenCCC Student Account System
- CCCApply Student Application System
- CCC MyPath Student Onboarding System
College staff, please note that there may be interrupted access to these systems on Saturday, January 29th, 2022, and on Sunday, January 30th, 2022.
The SSS 1.0 pilot release has completed two rounds of student and staff testing and has been recommended by user testers for release. Manual and automated QA testing on the SSS 1.0 release has been ongoing in pilot since early November and will continue up to the production target date.
Please monitor the system alerts forum on ccctechnology.info for updates on the SSS 1.0 Production release and any associated Production environment downtime. A follow-up notice will also be sent via email if there is a delay in the release timeframe.
Want to learn more about the new Student Account system and other features of the Student Success Suite 1.0 Release? Go to the public documentation on the Student Success Suite Home page to get all the details and a link to the pilot site!
- 1.5K All Categories
- 184 CCCTC System Alerts
- 780 CCCApply
- 128 CCCApply Report Center
- 6 CCCApply Administrator
- 10 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom