Is anyone else experiencing a Java failure?
I am receiving Java failures starting at about noon today. I am receiving files with zero bytes. When I clear the file and run the script again, I am getting a java failure message.
Any assistance would be most appreciated.
What resource are you using?0
we are using the java client. We are not yet on superglue.0
I moved your question to the Zendesk for follow up.0
I am following up on this. Our application process appears to not be working. This is an error that we receive when running the download process. Please advise.
getaddrinfo: Servname not supported for ai_socktype
There is an open Zendesk ticket, and yes this has been resolved by our DevOPS team.0
- 1.5K All Categories
- 204 CCCTC System Alerts
- 795 CCCApply
- 133 CCCApply Report Center
- 8 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 19 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 38 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info