Zero Downtime CCC MyPath Hotfix in Pilot Today and Production Friday, July 30th
The CCC MyPath 2.11.6 hotfix release will be deployed to Pilot today, Wednesday, July 28th, starting at approximately 3 pm. There is no downtime for the Pilot release.
This hotfix addresses the following MyPath document uploading issues:
- When Students upload a document, MyPath displays an hourglass, which continues to display even after the student receives a message telling them that the document uploaded successfully.
- When a student attempts to download a document they previously uploaded, sometimes the download does not work.
- MyPath can now accept uploads from an unlimited number of students per college.
Following a successful Pilot deployment and QA tests, the CCC MyPath 2.11.6 hotfix release will be deployed to Production on Friday, July 30th starting at 5 pm. There is no downtime for the Production release.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 190 CCCTC System Alerts
- 782 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 11 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom