How do I request an account/access to the Data Warehouse Sever: CVC/OEI Enrollment Report

Request for Access

Account access will be requested by a single point of contact at CVC/OEI (identified as John Hadad, [email protected]) who will make the request as an email to [email protected] which is to include the name, title, and email address for the individual(s) for whom access is being requested (or access to be removed).