How to file a C-ID support ticket.
Support is initiated by sending an email to [email protected] Your email is processed and added to the C-ID support queue, which generally operates on a first in first out basis.
Ideally, that initial email will contain as much of the following information as is possible to share:
- Date of the issue, your user info (name and role) and College.
- Can it be reproduced? (Is this a single, specific and isolated issue or something all impacting more than a single submission or review?
- What O/S or Browser was being used? (Mac, PC, Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, etc)
- What screen was user in when error occurred? (Links to the page where you experienced the issue are very very helpful!)
- What were you trying to do?
- What specific data was entered? (details of filters, etc)
- What steps did they take? (for example: User entered data, clicked save, attached documents, clicked save, clicked submit, which produced the error message)
- Details on what you were expecting to have happen instead of the issue
- Any images or screenshots that would help get started.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 190 CCCTC System Alerts
- 782 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 11 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom