license expired when trying to log in
edited July 2020 in CCCApply Report Center
Tried logging in to CCC apply and it indicates license is expired.
Based on the "Related Conversations" that are showing up next to this thread, it looks like the annual license was not renewed prior to expiration several times in previous years (also the 2019 renewal and 2017). This downtime would be easy to avoid simply by renewing the license prior to the expiration date. Could this be scheduled to be addressed in advance next time?
Good morning, all.
We are aware that the Report Center license has expired (6/30/20). We are working to get the license renewed & reloaded as soon as possible. We do understand many of your daily processes are dependent on this service being available.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your staff.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info