If a PDF fillable form is made accessible will it be accessible in Adobe Sign too?
edited April 2020 in CCC Accessibility Center
Looking for best tips on making PDF fillable forms accessible and wondering if they stay accessible for use in Adobe Sign.
Sheryl MemberHi Carrie
Yes, if a PDF is made accessible as an interactive, fillable form then it will be accessible in Adobe sign.
The WCAG provide guidance on PDF Techniques and Adobe have some resources on creating accessible PDFs. Alternatively, AccessibilityOz can help you with all your remediation needs.
Hope this has helped!0
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info