Invalid license. Enterprise Commercial license expired on 6/30/19

edited July 2019 in CCCApply Report Center
After update last week we are unable to access the Report Center. Users are receiving Invalid License error. Please provide the ETA for the license being updated. Thank you.
Michael

Comments

• Merrie_WalesMerrie_Wales Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Michael,

We have reached out the DevOPS folks with an URGENT ticket to get the correct license uploaded.  We will post an updated status once the correct license has been restored.
  • ElizabethElizabeth Member
    edited July 2019

MSJC is experiencing the same issue both in PROD and Pilot.  We also tried to import applications from the Pilot account into our TEST SIS environment and it wasn't picking up anything.  I am wondering if it's because of this issue as well?
    edited July 2019
    Elizabeth and Michael,
    The license has been update as of 10:45 this morning.  Please test your access again.
  • Matthew_OwenMatthew_Owen Member
    edited July 2019
    The report center is working for us, thanks.
    edited July 2019
    We've downloaded 32 apps so far today in PROD. Last one was at 11:19 AM.
  • CharleyCharley Member
    edited July 2019
    It works but my homepage is blank.  I now have to click the Library link to get to the list of reports.  Previously there was a dash-board like menu on the home page.
    edited July 2019
    Matthew,
    I am not sure what downloading apps has to do with the Report Center licenses...
    edited July 2019
    Elizabeth,
    If you are not getting applications from your Pilot instance, I would guess you need to reset them for download.
    edited July 2019
    The way I read it they were also having issues with importing applications.
  • edited July 2019
    It is working for COD as well. Thank you.
    edited July 2019

I am still getting the license fail message in the pilot environment of the Report Center.
    edited July 2019
    Elizabeth,
    Clear your cookies, close your browser session.
    edited July 2019
    You are correct, tho that is a separate issue.  And I didn't see the second part of her message, until after your replied...  Thank you.
    edited July 2019
    I am still getting the error in the Pilot site after closing browsers, clearing cookies.  Even tried using a different computer.  Still getting the License Fail error.