Network Zone records and management?
edited October 2018 in Library Services Platform
How is the Network Zone going to be populated? Who will manage and maintain records in the NZ?
Will the NZ be using OCLC records?
Amy MemberIt's likely that the records of the largest colleges will be populated in the Network Zone and smaller colleges will attach their records to the master record. We will be testing this functionality during the Vanguard phase.
Discussions about editing rights will be occurring very soon via the work groups, governance committee and Task Force.
If it is determined that a system-wide license should be pursued, we will work with OCLC on behalf of the participating libraries.0
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info