Will there be a delay between Alma and Primo?
What will the publishing schedule be from Alma to Primo? CSULA says that it happens every 24 hours, but I’m finding info. online that suggest it is every 6 hours. Can you confirm? Specifically, for these examples:
If library staff place an order for an item through Alma, what is the delay before the bib record displays in the Primo (and what will the availability status say for an item that is “on order” but not yet received?)
If library staff catalog and process an item in Alma (assuming they make changes to the bib record in our IZ), what is the delay before those changes are reflected in Primo?
When an item is added to Reserves, what is the delay before Primo displays that item?
Is Ex Libris working on improving the delay between Alma and Primo, i.e., decreasing the delay?
- 1.3K All Categories
- 122 CCCTC System Alerts
- 733 CCCApply
- 119 CCCApply Report Center
- 2 CCCApply Administrator
- 8 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 70 CCC MyPath
- 13 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 36 CCCApply International Application
- 62 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 45 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom