Calculated measure used as filter does not filter exported output

AliAli Member
edited August 2018 in CCCApply Report Center
I created a calculated measure to find the elapsed minutes between the current time and the time an application was submitted. I created a filter based on this calculated measure to return only applications with a value between 0 and 1440. My reason for doing this is to find all applications submitted within a specified 24 hour (1,440 minute) period (3 PM to 3 PM). I scheduled a job to run this report every day at 3 PM, and to only return those applications that were submitted between 0 and 1,440 minutes of the scheduled job running.

As you can see in the screen capture, when I'm creating the report in the Ad Hoc Editor, it correctly returns the applications with elapsed minutes between 0 and 1,440. In this instance, it's 257 rows of data. However, when I attempt to export the data within the Ad Hoc Editor or I try to view the report, I receive the following error: "The query for the report has been canceled because it returned more than 20,000 rows."

Does the Report Center not support calculated measures as filters, or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• Merrie_WalesMerrie_Wales Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Good Morning Ali,
    I have created a Zen Helpdesk ticket from this posting and will work with you on the issue via that ticket.  And if you were to modify your View to include a date range (last quarter, last month, last week) you would greatly decrease the number of rows that would be extracted.  Our Report Center does have a limit of 20,000 rows that can be displayed or extracted.