Pilot Admin Site Issue

Kim_CovellKim_Covell Member
edited July 2019 in CCCApply

Pilot Site Admin Issue - no access to applications

When we log into the pilot admin center, we do not have any applications to manage.  Please advise.

Thank you much :)

Comments

• Kim_CovellKim_Covell Member
    edited September 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Pilot Admin Site Issue.

Pilot Site Admin Issue - no access to applications

When we log into the pilot admin center, we do not have any applications to manage.  Please advise.

Thank you much :)

• ElizabethElizabeth Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello, I also got this error when logging into the Admin site.  In addition, when attempting to log in to the Report Center, I got an error says "The application encountered an unpexpected error.  If the problem persists, please contact support..."
    edited September 2017
    Merrie,

We used the link off the website and just changed the part for our domain.  

Below is our link and the website link we used as example.

Also, below are my permissions that are being sent over:

I log in and I still see this the application issues:

Please advise.  Do you know if there are any other schools that are encountering this issue?

Thank you.

Kimberly

• edited September 2017
    Elizabeth,
    Please clear your cache, and please include screen shots of the URL's you are using.
    edited September 2017
    Hey Merrie,

I decided to follow the instructions you gave Elizabeth and we still have the same issue.
    AVC link:

Below is our link

• edited September 2017
    Kim,
    I don't think you and Elizabeth are having the same issue, and I have tagged the Dev folks to see if they can see your traffic getting to the site.  In the past, with AVC traffic it was getting stopped at your firewall...
    edited September 2017
    We think we have a workaround and the problem is with out test shib server.  Thank you for your help.