The Format Definitions File
We are in the process of deciding which IA data elements to add to the format definitions XML file. We need guidance on the following three items.
1. Can you provide more information (other than what is in the DD) about this data element? This is not a field that LACCD currently uses in the standard/domestic application.
2. Will these fields eventually be used in the international application? If so, we are considering adding them to the format definitions file so they will download in the future and we can avoid maintenance.
phone_number NOT CURRENTLY USED
phone_ext NOT CURRENTLY USED
phone_auth_txt NOT CURRENTLY USED
signature NOT CURRENTLY USED
current_mailing_address_outside_us NOT CURRENTLY USED
Currently Residing in U.S. NOT CURRENTLY USED
3. We do not see a need for these downloadable data elements in the format definitions file. Is there anything we should reconsider?
FYI - There is no description for these fields in the data dictionary (they are not downloadable).
- 1.3K All Categories
- 83 CCCTC System Alerts
- 6 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 722 CCCApply
- 67 CCC MyPath
- 1 CCCApply Administrator
- 117 CCCApply Report Center
- 13 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 36 CCCApply International Application
- 62 CCC Accessibility Center
- 3 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 45 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom