IA Submission Calculation Logic & Residency

The CCCApply International Application Data Dictionary v.2016.1 does not reference a section about Submission Calculation Logic & Residency the way the Standard Application DD does.  Will the IA calculate the following?

• Preliminary residency status
  • Residency change information
  • Integrity flags
  • Ineligibility‐for‐admission flag

Answers

• Clark_Ray
    Clark_Ray Member
    edited April 2016
    See Appendix A on page 196
  • Olivia_Alvarado
    edited April 2019
    Appendix A on page 196 is for the standard/domestic application.  I am referring to the CCCApply International Application Data Dictionary v.2016.1 
  • Clark_Ray
    Clark_Ray Member
    edited April 2016
    Ah, sorry, I should've read that more carefully.  I wouldn't think there would be any residency information from an International Application since only non-resident applicants should be using it.  I know that there is not a Preliminary Residence field available for download.
  • Olivia_Alvarado
    edited April 2019
    I just want to make sure that the when we download the international application we are accounting for all calculated fields.  I get that an international student will not have residency I just want to know if CCCApply IA is calculating a field or a value so that Colleges can account for it? In addition, is CCCApply IA calculating integrity flags and ineligibility-for-admission flag?
  • Patty
    edited March 2017
    Hi Olivia, The International Application does not have any submission calculations. The only data fields that will be pulled down from the IA download file appear here: https://cccnext.jira.com/wiki/display/PD/International+Application+Data+Fields Let me know if you have any questions. Are we ready to schedule your project Overview meeting for LACCD? Thanks, Patty
  • Olivia_Alvarado
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Patty.  That's what I needed to know.  I'll let you know when LACCD is ready to schedule the project overview meeting.  Talk to you soon.