How do I set up the BOGFW year?
College_Support_Tech MemberTo set up the BOGFW year in CCCApply, you'll need to start in the CCCApply Administrator.
But instead of choosing the BOGFW application, choose the CCCApply application.
At the top of the page, click on the College tab.
Notice at the bottom of the page, is a drop down for the Academic BOGFW year.
Only the available years are listed in the drop downs and they are pre-programmed choices. (read more)
Select the BOG session that you want, and then click on Update.
Important Tip: If you have not selected the BOG year recently, and it appears that the BOG year displayed is the one you want, you still need to click on the Update button.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info