How do we remove a past BOG Year from appearing in the drop down menu in the BOG application?
At this time, there is no way for a college to add or remove a BOG Year application from appearing in the Application Year drop down menu in BOG Fee Waiver online application.
Currently, BOG Application Years, which represent approved BOG applications from the CCCCO, are added to the system by the development team. They appear in the drop down menu for the full term of 18 months, as indicated by the Chancellor's Office.
Each BOG Year is active from January 1st to June 30 of the following year. For example, the 2014-2015 BOG application is open from January 1, 2014 and closes on June 30, 2015. Colleges should message their students on their website about which BOG Year they should choose.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 196 CCCTC System Alerts
- 784 CCCApply
- 129 CCCApply Report Center
- 7 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 18 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 37 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info