* Collaboration with existing statewide technology services and projects to develop a centralized, integrated technology solution to support the assessment and placement activities of the CCC;
* Expand the underlying systems of data and research to improve access to information necessary to support a comprehensive statewide assessment and placement system in support of students, faculty, and staff;
* Facilitate the development of and administer an effective and efficient common assessment system and web-portal that utilizes computer-adaptive testing methods, diagnostic features, and robust administrative tools to accurately assess students in English, Math, and ESL;
* Develop and provide professional development to faculty and staff related to common assessment tools and methodologies;
* Develop and administer a robust, effective, and timely support system for faculty, staff and students.