Library Systems Specialist for the Community Colleges?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • The CSUs have a Library Systems Specialist who works for the Chancellor's Office and manages and updates the system-wide shared electronic resources in Alma. Will the community colleges have such a  person?

Photo of Becka Cooling

Becka Cooling

  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Amy

Amy, Official Rep

  • 42 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Yes. We will be hiring two Library Systems Specialists to manage and support such activities.