Enabling Services endeavors to build strong relationships with colleges to ensure successful product adoption.
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is the point-of-contact between CCCTC Enabling Services and the College related to CCCTC Product Implementation projects.
The College Relationship Managers (CRMs) serve as the primary point of contact between the Tech Center and the individual colleges to which they are assigned. Their primary task will be to connect the right people at the college with the right resources at the tech center.1 discussion 2 comments Most recent: Foreign Language Prohibiting Application Upload to SIS by [Deleted User] October 2021
Announcement Closed 30 views 0 comments 1 point Started by [Deleted User]
Request Information or Support
To learn more about the CCC technology applications & services, contact your College Relationship Manager (CRM) through CCC Enabling Services.
- Schedule a product demo or consultation
- Get help with an ongoing product implementation
- Report an issue or bug with a production application or service
Visit the Enabling Services category page to share an idea or ask a question about an ongoing product implementation.
- 1.5K All Categories
- 204 CCCTC System Alerts
- 795 CCCApply
- 133 CCCApply Report Center
- 8 CCCApply Administrator
- 12 CCC Data Warehouse
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 75 CCC MyPath
- 19 OpenCCC Student Account
- 29 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 38 CCCApply International Application
- 63 CCC Accessibility Center
- 2 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- 1 College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 46 Library Services Platform
- 11 Career Coach
- eTranscript California
- 4 C-ID
- 17 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- 5 Best Practices for ccctechnology.info