Enabling Services endeavors to build strong relationships with colleges to ensure successful product adoption.
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is the point-of-contact between CCCTC Enabling Services and the College related to CCCTC Product Implementation projects.
The College Relationship Managers (CRMs) serve as the primary point of contact between the Tech Center and the individual colleges to which they are assigned. Their primary task will be to connect the right people at the college with the right resources at the tech center.
Announcement Closed 22 views 0 comments 0 points Started by Andy_Newman
- 50 CCCTC System Alerts
- 689 CCCApply
- 56 CCC MyPath
- 13 OpenCCC Student Account
- 24 CCC Promise Grant Application
- 61 CCC Accessibility Center
- 8 CCC Glue: College Adaptor
- 1 Enabling Services
- Implementation Project Managers (IPM)
- College Relationship Managers (CRM)
- 114 CCCApply Report Center
- 34 CCCApply International Application
- CCCApply Administrator
- 47 Multiple Measures Initiative
- 45 Library Services Platform
- 10 Career Coach
- 5 COCI
- 9 CCC ConferZoom
- eTranscript California